Wir suchen talentierte DevOps (Middle, Senior) mit einem unkontrollierbaren Drang nach professioneller Integrität und dem Interesse an schönen Dingen!
On the market
With the team
Hours of the
- Deep understanding of the principles of application containerization and the applicability of various solutions;
- Understanding of the logic of functioning of modern applications, databases and basic frameworks in order to create a suitable environment for them;
- Experience in building and operating container clusters;
- Experience in OpenShift / OKD, Terraform (in the context of AWS EC2);
- Understanding of differences and experience in customizing CI / CD schemes;
- Understanding of linux kernel at the level sufficient to find bottlenecks in the environment;
- Experience in linux userland in various distributions and configurations;
- Understanding of basics of TLS, PKI, ACME and the basics of asymmetric encryption;
- Understanding of basics of HTTP and the ability to debug services at the protocol level;
- Experience in configuring and optimizing Nginx, Apache web servers for various cases;
- Scripting skills;
- Experience in configuring Zabbix or its modern alternatives;
- English at the level of understanding technical documentation and written communication.
- Building flexible and fault-tolerant solutions in various environments;
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the company's information systems;
- Assisting developers in deploying, maintaining and debugging services and applications, configuring CI / CD;
- Protection of processed data from external and internal risk factors;
- Diagnostics and elimination of problems, control of application performance and prevention of critical situations;
- Infrastructure and Application Monitoring;
- Description, optimization and automation of business processes related to infrastructure;
- Writing documentation for colleagues.
How we are working:
- PMs work with clients, DevOps engineers are not distracted;
- DevOps engineers are part of the team with developers, testers, designers and managers;
- Most of the company's team works remotely, so the interaction systems are fine-tuned and continue to improve.
- Remote work from any city;
- Flexible working schedule;
- 20 workdays of paid annual leave;
- Possibility to work exclusively with European clients – major companies (Audi, Siemens, BMW, Ferrari) as well as unique startups;
- Working with the team of professional developers and competent managers, where SCRUM is used in practice, not in theory;
- Well-established system of interaction between employees.